There’s pretty much always a holiday right around the corner…guaranteed. And whether it’s a national holiday or not, it can be a great reason to send an email marketing campaign to your subscribers. Here is a rundown of upcoming holidays here in the U.S.:
- 5/30 – Memorial Day
- 6/7 – First Day of Ramadan
- 6/14 – Flag Day
- 6/19 – Father’s Day
- 6/20 – Summer Solstice / First Day of Summer
- 7/4 – Independence Day
- 7/24 – Parents’ Day
- 8/21 – Senior Citizens’ Day
- 8/26 – Women’s Equality Day
- 9/5 – Labor Day
A couple fun, bonus holidays also include:
- 6/24 – Take Your Dog To Work Day
- 7/11 – World Population Day
- 7/14 – Shark Awareness Day
- 8/2 – Ice Cream Sandwich Day
- 8/10 – Lazy Day
You can use these emails as an opportunity to insert humor into your subject lines, test what time you send campaigns, or just as another chance to engage your customers. Whatever the case, get creative, have some fun, and hit “send!”
Don’t Have a VerticalResponse Account Yet?
It’s easy to use and free to get started. Sign up today and start sending your holiday emails!
© 2016, Janine Popick. All rights reserved.
The post 15 Upcoming Holidays and Observances – Mark Your Email Marketing Calendars! appeared first on Vertical Response Blog.