Barbecue! ‘Merica! Fireworks! Summer is in full swing and the 4th of July is right around the corner. Now is a great time to add some seasonal flair to your email campaigns and capture your customers’ attention; celebrate the long weekend with some fun, snappy subject lines full of summer spirit. In a writing rut? Check out some of our favorite subject lines in our inboxes right now:
- Go America, It’s Your Birthday! (Birthday treat inside!) | Farmgirl Flowers
- Your new delivery is here – Celebrate up to 30% off red, white, and blue and sparkly looks for July 4th | Rent The Runway
- Oh Say Can You Eat | Tasting Table
- America’s Pastime on the 4th of July | SF Giants
- PREPARE FOR FIREWORKS | Carbon38
- Grilling Secrets from the Pros – Plus red, white, and blue berry desserts | Fine Cookin
- Flag this: $6 styles + EXTRA 50% off | LOFT
- Let Freedom Ring: Free Shipping Now Through Sunday | Kaufmann Mercantile
- Buttermilk Layer Cake, Fresh Blueberries & Stone Fruit Pie – Sweet Red, White & Blue Pie Party in the USA! | Good Eggs
- Top 20 Fourth of July Recipes | F&W: The Dish
- Proud To Be An American | Under Armour
- The Perfect 4th of July Weekend | Travel + Leisure
- Must haves for the 4th | Etsy
- 6 Big-Batch Cocktail Recipes for the Fourth of July | Liquor.com
- Everything You Need to Make the Most of July | Barneys New York
- The Ultimate Pork Tacos – Our favorite no-cook summer pastas, pies for 4th of July, and more | Epicurious
- 25% Off Makes Sunday Way Better – Ends Today. Stock Up for the Fourth | American Apparel
- ‘Mericas For The Whole Family | Chubbies
- Grilling Secrets from the Pros – 4th of July party menu | Fine Cooking
- Happy Birthday, America! Out the red, white & blue | Express
Ready to get writing and send out your Fourth of July email campaigns?
VerticalResponse is easy to use and free to get started. Sign up and send up to 1,200 emails per month for free.
© 2016, Tori Tsu. All rights reserved.