Schedule all of your future Instagram posts from the comfort of your tighty-whities
Unless you are anti-social or Amish (which you have some explaining to do if you’re reading this), you have an Instagram account.
And why wouldn’t you be using Instagram? It’s a free way to market and promote your brand (or stalk your exes).
But just because it’s free marketing doesn’t mean it’s easy marketing.
There is a science to it, a kind of mystic understanding only decoded by Memers, teenagers, and big brands with unlimited budgets.
Instagram is unique in that it’s mobile only. You have to be on your phone to post. And unless you’re a phone zombie, growing your brand’s Instagram presence can become a full-time job.
Meet Grum. Grum lets you manage Instagram for your clients, business, or for your own personal account from your desktop!
Grum is awesome because it actually posts for you. (In fact, we used it to grow SumoMe’s Instagram to almost 80,000+ followers!)
All you have to do is upload photos or videos to your computer, tell Grum when you want to post them, and voila! You’re done!
Main features of Grum (and reasons you need to be using it):
- Schedule Post directly from your computer for any time in the future.
- Control multiple Instagram accounts with one sign-in!
- Give access to VAs without giving access to your Instagram account. (No more worrying about a disgruntled employee sabotaging your brand.)
And the biggest reason of all you should be using Grum? Because we got you a KILLER deal!
As is, Grum prices itself rather well (only charging its users $18/month for up to 6 accounts).
However, Sumo-lings deserve better. And dammit, better is what you’ll get!
So instead of paying $18/month, you pay $49, ONCE, and get LIFETIME access!
One payment for lifetime access? Yep! That just happened!
Need something just for your personal IG? Get lifetime access to Grum Start for $25 (up to 2 accounts)
Other apps simply set alarms to remind you when to post… lame!
Grum is unique in that it actually posts for you.
As if that wasn’t enough, you’ll get these killer features with your Grum purchase:
- The first comment feature. (This allows you to hide hashtags in your first comment so you don’t look like a teenager with hashtag filled captions.)
- Unlimited photo & video scheduling
- Unlimited amount of editors who can manage an IG account together
Let Grum and AppSumo make your life a little bit easier for only $49.
That’s right, $49 will solve your Instagram managing woes for life!
You better get a move on it before they go back to the normal pricing of $18/mo for 6 accounts.
Why are you still here? Go get Grum now!
Just want to get started? Get lifetime access to a Grum Start plan (up to 2 accounts)
PS – Only a very limited amount of Agency deal codes available! Need more than 6 accounts? Add more accounts in your Grum dashboard for only $2.95/mo per additional account at any time!
- Uploading photos & videos directly from desktop/web!
- Bulk upload for the high-speed posting!
- Unlimited photo & video scheduling for Instagram!
- Unlimited amount of editors who can manage an IG account together!
- Save time – there is no need to use smartphones or logging in for many times!
- 60-day money back guarantee. No matter the reason.
Expires Fri Jul 08 2016 midnight CDT
AppSumo Price: $49
Original Price: $499